1.900,00 zł netto
Challenge Days are the two days filled with Design Thinking from both the theoretical and practical angles. Participants have the chance to learning by doing while working on a real project challenge defined by a POLISHOPA partner. They will be guided by the experienced mentors to finally present the prototypes which will address the problem.
For whom are Challenge Days Workshops?
Workshops are targeted to anyone who wants to learn a step-by-step on how to use the DT/SD methodology in practice. You will get to know the tools as well as how to use them in practice while working with a real business case. Practical use of theory while working on a problem during the workshops will allow you to freely enter DT/SD in the project work of participants outside the training room.
What can you expect during the two days of the Challenge Days?
- introduction to the Design Thinking methodology (key assumptions and a short historical background, when you should work in the DT methodology and when not),
- real examples of using the methodology in the world,
- discussion of the Empathy stage (Understanding and Observation) – getting to know the methods and tools of the stage,
- discussion of the Defining stage – getting to know the methods and tools of the stage,
- discussion of the Inventing stage – getting to know the stage methods and tools,
- discussion of the Prototyping stage – getting to know the methods and tools of the stage,
- discussion of the Testing stage – getting to know the methods and tools of the stage,
- introduction to the real subject of the project work of the team participating in the workshops.
- going through all the learned stages of Design Thinking in practice to find a specific solution (workshop and fieldwork) under the control of SHOPS mentors.
What will the Challenge Days participants get?
- an interesting design challenge solved by using the Design Thinking methodology,
- a space stimulating creativity and the involvement of workshop mentors, knowledge of how to go through the Design Thinking process from A to Z, the opportunity to work under the care of experienced Design Thinking practitioners,
- materials about the content and a description of the exercises used during the workshops,
- lunch and coffee service,
- Course Completion Certificate
Topics of the Challange Days in previous years:
- 2019 – an improvement of experience related to users Alior Bank,
- 2018 – a new vision of Bobby Burger restaurants,
- 2017 – an improvement of experience related to food products (for Sokołów S.A.), for example, new places of sale, service related to feeding the youngest people,
- 2016 – improvement related to the dermatological product.