POLISHOPA DESIGN THINKING CONFERENCE BYDGOSZCZ 2017
POLISHOPA 2017 was held on 5-8 June 2017, in Opera Nova in Bydgoszcz. The whole conference as before consisted traditionally of three parts – REVOLUTION DAY, INNOVATION DAY (panels: Business and Social and Education) and two days CHALLENGE DAYS. Conference participants had the opportunity to participate in the DESIGN SAFARI and LEGO SERIOUS PLAY workshops. The conference was attended by over 350 participants from Poland and abroad – practitioners of the design thinking methodology, representatives of business, science, government and local government units. It was an opportunity to meet the most recognizable people in the industry, great networking and gain new experiences. The keynote speakers represent the organization, such as: UXCOACH.ME, IBM, Hewlett-Packard, Vivid Games S. A, Bank Millennium S.A, IKEA.
LINE UP POLISHOPA 2017:
- Jason Grant – uxcoach.me
- Joanna Parlińska – Hewlett-Packard
- Radosław Ratajczak – SHOPA
- Henryk Stawicki – Design Strategy Pilot
- Michał Mazur – Trend Nomad
- Magdalena Macko – Bank Millenium
- Wojciech Ławniczak – Service Design Polska
- Edyta Paul – REHAU
- Maja Krajewska, Michał Wesołowski – IKEA
- Wiesław Kotecki – Deloitte Digital CE
- Stephan Matzdorf & Lukas Stadelmann – Rethink Innovation
- Agnieszka Mróz – Logisfera Nova
- Petros Psyllos
- Elżbieta Żórawska-Gałuszka – PwC
- Mateusz Góra – Fundacja na Rzecz Inteligentnego Rozwoju
- Grzegorz Brol – Vivid Games
- Dawn Ahukanna & Ashley Brimsted – IBM
Winners of POLISHOPA HONEYCOMB AWARD 2017:
EDUCATION: Międzynarodowe Targi Poznańskie.
SOCIAL: Stowarzyszenia na Rzecz Rozwoju Spółdzielni Socjalnych oraz PwC Polska.
BUSINESS: BBSG Sp. z o.o. i Port Lotniczy Poznań Ławica.